(Crossposting from NotSoThoreau)
One of my favorite new blogs does her resolutions on Groundhog Day. I thought it was a great idea! So here are my fiber resolutions (which I’m going to cross post over on Spinditis.)
- Knit three cardigans. At least one will be done from handspun
- Buy yarn only for specific projects. The only exemption is sock yarn.
- Sew at least three new skirts and tops.
- Make at least three new pairs of socks.
- Sell off some knitting books/magazines
- Use or give away yarn and fiber stash
- Design one sweater and one shawl
- Make as much food as possible from scratch
- Start an herb garden.
- Do more dyeing.
I want to work in color this year. I love my natural colored fleeces, but I feel the need for more color. I also want to work more intentionally this year. I want to knit sweaters to go with clothes that I make. I don’t know how many more years I will be able to knit and spin. Best to start working with an end in mind.